Who else sits there at their computer just making lists of all the products they want or need for their collection? I hope not just me! But i'm always doing this as it helps me decide what items i'd like to "splurge on each month so i don't go completely mental and spend all my money the day i get paid! Although the list of products i'd like to buy is quite long, these six products are one's i've been lusting after for a really long time and well i'm pretty sure i need them in my life.
1. Nars Orgasm - I've heard about this product so much. Everyone raves about NARS blushes and i'd really like to try one! This shade is a peachy-pink with gorgeous golden shimmer!
2. Wet N Wild Colour Icon Palette Petal Pusher - I've heard so many beauty guru's on youtube rave about the Wet N Wild shadows. They're supposed to be highly pigmented and easily blendable all for a great price. I've always wanted to try these shadows but this palette in particular is calling my name especially those gorgeous pink shades!
3. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush - Physicians Formula is another brand i wish we got here in the UK. Again, I've heard so many people talking about this blush and i just really want to try it! The actual blush itself is adorable with all those little hearts and the fact its meant to help make you feel happy seems interesting.
4. YSL Glossy Stain Peche Cerra-Colla - I've never tried any YSL lip products and i really want to as they're spoken about often in the bbloggersphere! This beautiful peach/coral shade would be perfect for summer and i love lip staining products!
5. Essie Tart Deco - I've only recently got into painting my nails often and buying nail polish's but this colour just makes me weak in the knees. If you couldn't tell already, I'm a bit in love with Coral. It screams summer to me and i'd like to try out an Essie Polish.
6. Urban Decay Flushed Palette - Now, I worship UD when it comes to eyeshadows as they're truly the masters of them in my opinion. So, when i saw this little beauty on the website, i couldn't stop myself thinking "I NEED IT I NEED IT". I've not tried any UD face products and i've seen nothing but good reviews for this palette.
Have you tried any of these products? Did you like them? Whats in your Wishlist? Tell me in the comments!