Hey guys, the lovely Ellis from Ellis Rose tagged me for this post! Basically, it goes around and you tag people to answer questions that you create all to get everyone more exposure! Please check out her blog as i think it's gorgeous and i love the way she writes:-)
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 Random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!
1. What was the first ever make up product you bought? I really cannot remember! Probably like a Claire's palette that was all rainbow colours? God, back in the days where i thought it looked good to have just one shadow all over my lid yikes!
2. Have you attended any blogger events? What was your favourite? Nope, not yet sadly!
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging? For me, blogging is a hobby, i love anything beauty related. I haven't got any friends to talk to about it so i created a blog so i could talk to other people who feel the same way about beauty items as me, so far my favourite part of it has been talking to so many lovely girls who are shopping addicts too!
4. Do you like to make any DIY products? If so, what's your favourite? Sometimes i make my own coffee/sugar body scrub, when i can't afford to buy my favourite Soap and Glory body scrub!
5. What is your favourite blush? This is such a hard question for me, as i'm pretty sure blush is the thing i have the most of! I'd say either NYX Powder Blush in "Bourgeois Pig" or my MAC blush in "Fleur Power"!
6. Why did you start blogging? I've been watching beauty guru's and reading beauty blogs online for so long now! I loved it. I never had the confidence to talk about it myself until one day after realising how bored my boyfriend is with make up talk decided to make a blog and here we are!
7. What products are worth the hype that you use on a daily basis? Personally, my Urban Decay Naked2 Palette. Its easily one of those products every blogger either loves or can't wait to try. The 12 shades are all gorgeous and it's easy to create a subtle daytime look but also to create a much more dramatic night look!
8. What are you favourite blogs? I love love love Emily Noel's blog over at Beauty Broadcast as i think she explains things so well and she uses a great mix of products from high end and high street/drugstore! I love Tattooed Tealady, as whenever i read her posts it makes me want to go out and spend money! I have so many to list but i don't want to put too many!
9. How do you juggle blogging with daily life? I work 4am starts monday to friday so at least my afternoons are free to write posts and interact with other bbloggers. The only problem i have is that this means i can't join in with the #bbloggers chats :( as i have to be up so early...
10. What are your favourite spring summer essentials? Bright colours! I love rocking a bright eye or lip in the spring/summer, as the weather is normally a whole lot nicer and i love matching the flowers! Moisturizers are my saviour this time of year though!
11. What is your blog URL named after? Me, kind of! My name is Rosie and my middle name is Louise. The love bit? I'm not sure, i just wanted something to add to it and i thought it sounded girly/cute.
11 Random Facts!
I can't cook to save my life but i bake great cakes!
I have a scar on my eyelid from headbutting a glass and a bar... from when i was 3! ouchies :-(
I'm forever singing and dancing, either though i suck at both.
I don't like sweet things much, give me a chinese takeaway over a chocolate box anyday!
I've had 18 piercings in total but only have 8 in now
I have myalgic encephalomyelitis and it ruined my life when i first got it at age 15.
As a child, my favourite film was "Jaws" and i wanted to be a marine biologist until i was 13
I'm addicted to caffeine and really can't go to work without energy drinks or a cup of tea or 10
I'm beyond scared of slugs and snails, they actually make me cry
I could sleep for England, I'm that lazy!
I love playing monopoly but i hate losing!
Whats a product you wouldn't ever repurchase?
If you could only wear one piece of make up (eg. foundation, mascara) what would it be?
whats your favourite drugstore/high street brand?
Neutral or Bright eyeshadows?
Choose one: Smokey eye or Red lips?
All time favourite product?
Any products that aren't worth the hype?
What do you love about bblogging?
Do you see it as a job or hobby?
One holy grail product?
Send me a link to your post please ladies, if you do one! As i'd love to read your answers to my questions! Anyway i hope you're all enjoying the weather, it's dreadful here! Where's the sun gone?!
Lots of love,