I don't know about you but my wishlists are always longer than my arm! Every time i come on here i see someone raving about some product or the other then i feel like i have to get it, so I'll just blame you lot for my terrible bank balance! :-) Every time I'm in Boots, it takes all my self restraint not to buy the whole shop!
I like wishlist posts as they help me know what to buy when! If its been on my wishlist a while and i still want to buy it, i do! If i lose interest i don't! Despite the fact that, as I've said so many times before, i have much more face products than i do eyes or lips put together, i always find my wishlist full of face products. I'll blame that on my obsession with blushes and concealers!
1) Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - As much as i love my Sigma F80 to apply my foundation, I've heard so many great things about this brush and how great it is to use, I've been wanting some new brushes too so this sounds like a perfect time to try some out!
2) Sleek True Colour Lipstick in "Loved Up" - This little baby caught my eye on the Superdrug website and I've been obsessed with it since! I love Sleek as to me their products are just so pigmented and I'd love to try some of their lip products especially as these are supposed to be super moisturizing for your lips!
3) Garnier Perfect Blur 5 Seconds Primer - I've been curious about this product since it arrived in my local Boots. I need a new primer as I'm almost out of my current one and would love to try some more. And as for making your skin look perfect in 5 seconds? God, i hope this works!
4) Illamasqua Skin Base - Sadly, I missed their 50% off sale :-( as i hadn't been paid at that time but no matter, I've heard nothing but great things about this foundation so I've decided i need it in my collection!
5) Revlon Photoready Concealer - I never was a fan of concealer in stick forms, but i do love this product after trying it out recently. It seems to be able to take all the problems my skin could throw at it!
6) Tangle Teezer - I have the wildest hair on earth. All i have to do is sit there for a moment and it will magically knot itself and really, i don't know why! I've tried so many things but i think I'll give the Tangle Teezer a go and see if it helps me out...
This is only a tiny bit off my wishlist which is actually pages and pages and probably about £500+! I'll just say it's because i am constantly on the look out for those perfect products! Aside from these, I'd like to pick up some more cream shadows and i need to pick up some more lip liners!
Whats on your wishlist currently? Tell me in the comments!
Lots of love,