Hi again and welcome to part 2 of my Skincare Series! The first part, which you can read here, was all about the products i use everyday. Part 2 however is about the products i can't wait to try! I may be a creature of habit, but i love discovering new products and trying them out. I'm on a mission for clean, healthy and glowing skin and i will try as many products as i can until i get that!
- The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask £9 - I love face masks, to me nothing says luxury or pamper more than a face mask! I've heard so many good reviews about this particular one so i feel like i need to know now.
- The Body Shop Elderflower Cooling Eye Gel £7 - As you might have seen in the first part of this series, i use no eye creams or gels whatsoever! I want to try some though so i can't wait to pick this little baby up. It seems to be a generally liked product too so i want to see what the fuss is about!
- Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub £9.99 - As I've said before, I'm always looking for new products to try and as i haven't tried any of the Burt's Bees skincare, i thought I'd give this a go! Plus i love the scent of peaches so having my face smell like that would be great.
- Clean and Clear Morning Energy Daily Face Wash £3.99 - This is a product that i tried a while back, and liked a lot. My current face wash, feels more like a "night" wash to me, whereas this face wash helps to make your skin look energized and bright!
- Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish £14.75 - A cult product! How haven't i tried this yet?! Everyone raves about this, i just have to find out if it's as good as everyone says!
So here are the products that I'm currently lusting over and waiting til i can buy them! I swear i am constantly trying new things but some products are staples in my collection.
What skincare products are you looking to buy? Tell me in the comments!
Lots of love,