I don't think there is anyone who can honestly say they wouldn't change something about their body. I've never met anyone anyway but like everyone else, i am extremely self conscious about some aspects of my body.
I've been unhappy with my weight for a long time, since i was about 14 really. I've always been a chubby girl and it gets me more and more down everytime i think about it. I've tried countless diets in the past - but i'm a very impatient person. I don't like the wait, i want to know if something is working as soon as possible. I also enjoy all the foods which are severely fattening and i really don't have the best diet at all. I eat a lot of junk, not enough fruit and veg and drink so many fizzy drinks.
I'm 5"5 and weight about 10 and a half stone.
While looking in the mirror the other day, i decided to try again. But this time, i'm going to write about it beforehand to try and keep me from temptation - as i hate admitting i'm wrong. My plan is to reach a weight that is healthy and that i'm comfortable with but with a few added bits and bobs too.
- I'd like to start drinking more water as normally, i won't even drink 3 cups of water a day whereas they say 8 is a good amount!
- I'd also like to cut down on the fizzy drinks - especially the full fat energy drinks.
- I'd like to get more fit, as right now i can't even run down the stairs without getting out of breath.
- I'd like for my thighs to stop touching as it just irritates my stretchmarks and causes me a lot of pain!
- I'd want to start eating more healthily in general - less junk food and more veggies!
Ideally, i'd like to lose about a stone - or just get to a size ten. I'd be happy with that as i'm only small at 5"5! My lovely boyfriend is currently dieting as well which is good as it means i don't have to worry about him cooking me fatty foods! I'm going to be incorporating idea's from lots of different well known diets, to help me as i get bored very easily! I'll be posting an update hopefully after a little while!
Are you on a diet? Any tips? Tell me in the comments!
Lots of love,