Hello again guys! I'm back with another 'wishlist' post today as recently, I've not been spending any money on beauty as i haven't had any money! Which means i write a long list of products i am lusting over...
1. Topshop Lipstick 'Depth' £8 - While taking part in the #bbloggers chat a few weeks ago, we were discussing Autumn Lipstick shades and i saw this mentioned quite a few times! I'm trying to try new colours so this looked like the perfect colour to try out!
2. Benefit Brow Zing 'Light' £23.50 - I've been wanting to try some brow products out, as at the moment, i do nothing with them as i haven't found a product I've liked! I've heard some really good things about this little kit too.
3. Bourjois Blush Exclusif £7.99 - I adore Bourjois powder blushes so another shade being announced was always going to have an impact on my purse! The claim that it adjusts to the perfect pink for your skintone sounds pretty cool though so i think i need to try that!
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation £28.50 - I've heard so many great things about this foundation for very high coverage and I've been wanting it for ages! Some days i wear low coverage whereas others i prefer high! The claim that it stays in place all day is also begging for me to try it out!
5. Too Faced Candlelight Glow £25 - This product just looks so gorgeous! I absolutely love any highlighting products and i need a more light shade as the one I'm using is a bit dark for Autumn/Winter!
6. Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush - How beautiful is that packaging?! I don't see how anyone could say no to that really! I haven't tried any Too Faced products before so i will have to pick this up soon!
There you have it! The top 6 products I'm wanting to buy for Autumn! The list is actually as long as my arm though so there are plenty of other products.
What products do you love in Autumn? Tell me in the comments!
Lots of love,