I can't believe I'm actually writing this. It seems like it was only a little while ago that it was January, now it's here again. 2014 was a great year for me so I'm not sure if 2015 can top it for me, but lets hope it can.
lots of exciting things happened to me in 2014 but here is just a few of them.
- I started a new career within IT. I ended up being a lot better at it than i ever thought and ended up loving my job and the opportunities it gives me.
- I celebrated the end of my teens.
- I went on the holiday of my dreams and visited Los Angeles with my boyfriend. I saw the Hollywood sign and walked down the Sunset strip.
- I got to visit Universal Studios.
- I went to Warped Tour in the desert and watched 3 of my favourite bands ever.
- I got to go Access All Areas to Sonisphere Festival and see my close friends band play a packed out stage.
- I lost over 2 stone by eating healthier and starting to exercise.
- I celebrated my 3 year anniversary with my other half with our closest friends at a theme park.
- I went to a lot of gigs, from small pubs to packed out arenas.
Now, for the inevitable 'New Years Resolutions'. I don't normally have these but for once, i thought i would.
- Give up smoking.
- Be consistent with my blog and grow it as much as i can.
- Travel more.
- Go to as many gigs as i can.
- Go to at least one festival in the summer.
- Get down to my goal weight.
- Join the gym and start playing sports.
Happy New Year! ♥